HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Proof of Adis340 (Liquid Fleet) cheating

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Staz888

PostSubject: Proof of Adis340 (Liquid Fleet) cheating   Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:22 pm

This is the proof I supplied to Liquid Fleet leaders of Adis340 cheating by ghosting..

So we are in a battleroom. Adis340 is there and so is soblue and a few other fleet members.

Warfreak notices that soblue has no scout. I agree that soblue should run a scout. Adis accidently replies with "omg I forgot " from adis account instead of soblue account. Then soblue leaves room to get a scout.

This raised my eyebrows.

So I start asking questions and the rest u can see.

And Adis then tries to claim he's not cheating and dares me to prove it.

A few battles later I see adis and soblue in same room again and I tell Adis to take his 2nd account out of room and he immediately does thus proving he is using both accounts at the same time.

A couple of hours later I see soblue (BB) and I9_adis_68 (CL) in the same room. After the room splits they are on opposite side. I see soblue weaving and shooting on bravo team. On alpha team I9_adis_68 drives straight ahead, never turns, never fires, gets sunk, but doesn't leave the room after being sunk.

I'll wait for Adis to spin his story but I know what I saw. I await your decision.

This evidence was presented to the Liquid fleet leaders and a meeting was arranged with the leaders, Adis, and myself. In that meeting the Liquid fleet leaders agreed that Adis was cheating. They even said that if this evidence was presented to the NF mods then Adis could get permabanned. However they refused to kick him from the fleet, thus, in my opinion condoning the behaviour. For this reason I left Liquid fleet as I cannot be part of a fleet that contains known cheats.

I have posted this as I think it is only fair that everyone knows who the unscrupulous players are.

I have posted this in the public section of Liquid and Titanium forums (the 2 biggest fleets on Nelson server) that way you will know if one of them has been deleted.
Back to top Go down
UberDefDef
Direct Fleet
Direct Fleet

PostSubject: Re: Proof of Adis340 (Liquid Fleet) cheating   Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Staz... I've noticed you are broke... surely my hero himself couldn't really be... THAT BROKE?! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ozzy0
Fleet Council
Fleet Council

PostSubject: Re: Proof of Adis340 (Liquid Fleet) cheating   Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:47 pm

topic is closed to prevent fleet bashing

yep is the u-flak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof of Adis340 (Liquid Fleet) cheating   

Back to top Go down

Proof of Adis340 (Liquid Fleet) cheating
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1